Dobbie's Loan School in Cowcaddens, 1970s.
The school was built in 1874 for the Glasgow School Board. It continued as a primary school until 1949, and by the early 1970s it was an annexe of Stow College.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/7/127
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Dobbie's Loan Primary School, Dobbie's Loan Public School, primary schools, Stow College