The Onslow Drive Annexe of Whitehill Secondary School in Dennistoun, early 1970s.
Onslow Drive Public School was built in 1913. It became an advanced central public school in 1928 and in 1946 its name changed to Whitehill Junior Secondary. In 1967 it became an annexe of Whitehill Secondary, the main building of which is just to the east along Onslow Drive.
The building was demolished in 1977 and Whitehill Swimming Pool opened on the site in 1978.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/6/111
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
advanced central public schools, junior secondary schools, Onslow Drive Advanced Central Public School, Onslow Drive Public School, primary schools, swimming pools, Whitehill Junior Secondary School, Whitehill Secondary School, Onslow Drive Annexe, Whitehill Swimming Pool