The Petershill Annexe of Albert Secondary School on Petershill Road, 1971. Petershill Public School was designed by John Baird Jnr (1816-1893)and built by the Glasgow School Board in 1887. It became a junior secondary in 1949. It was annexed to Albert Secondary in 1961 but closed in 1974 and demolished five years later. It was replaced as an annexe by the old Torrance Street Public School.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/5/110
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Albert Secondary School, Petershill Annexe, Petershill Junior Secondary School, Petershill Public School, primary schools, secondary schools