The Avenuepark Street Annexe of Garrioch Secondary School, 1970s.
East Park Public School was erected by the Maryhill School Board in 1888. It became East Park Primary School until 1969 when it was annexed as part of Garrioch Secondary, a school on Hotspur Street to the south of Avenuepark Street.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/5/100
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning