The Torrance Street Annexe of Albert Secondary School in Springburn, 1970s. It was built for the Springburn School Board in 1876 and was originally called Springburn Public School. The building became an annexe of Albert Secondary in 1972, when the latter school's Petershill Annexe on Petershill Road was closed.
The street running along the front of the school in the foreground is Edgefauld Road.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/5/96
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning