Bluevale Primary School on Netherfield Street (later Abernethy Street) in Haghill.
Bluevale Public School was designed by Cullen, Lochhead & Brown and built for the Glasgow School Board in 1916. As a result of the Butler Education Act, 1944, all public schools in Glasgow were given either primary or secondary status, and Bluevale became a Primary in 1949.
The school has been demolished.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/4/93
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Bluevale Primary School, Bluevale Public School, Butler Education Act, Cullen, Lochhead & Brown