St Mary's Primary School on Forbes Street in Calton, 1970s. The main school building was designed by J L Cowan and built between 1911 and 1913.
Unusually, part of the school roof was used as a playground area by pupils.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/4/91
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
primary schools, school playgrounds, St Mary's Primary Roman Catholic School