Hyndland Primary School on Clarence Drive, 1970s. It was designed by H E Clifford in 1910 for the Govan Parish School Board and an extension for a secondary school was added in Lauderdale Gardens in 1929. In 1972 the primary school was transferred to the former Hamilton Crescent Junior Secondary in Fortrose Street.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/4/90
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning