An aerial view of St Conval's Primary School on Shawhill Road (originally Shawhill Street) in Pollokshaws, early 1970s.
The school was built in 1906 as part of a project to extend the rectory of St Mary's Church on Shawhill Street. The extension, at the top left corner of this photograph, was completed in 1971.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/4/81
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Roman Catholic churches, Roman Catholic primary schools, St Conval's Primary School, St Mary's Church