Strathclyde Primary School in Carstairs Street in Dalmarnock, 1970s.
The school was designed for the Glasgow School Board by John McKissack in 1903. It closed its doors to pupils for the last time in 1974 but was re-opened in 1976 to house the Dalmarnock Adult Training Centre. The training centre closed three years later, but in 1999 the Strathclyde Business Centre opened there.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/3/66
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning