St Charles' Primary School in Kelvinside Gardens, North Kelvinside. The school was designed for the Glasgow School Board in 1901 and a large extension by William McCaig was added in 1932. McCaig was the Education Department's architect and is believed to have collaborated on the project with the architects Weddell & Inglis.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/3/57
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Roman Catholic primary schools, St Charles' Primary School, Weddell & Inglis