Looking north-west along Maryhill Road on 2 March 1925. The road leading off to the right is Falcon Terrace. Station Road leads off to the left, to Maryhill Railway Station.
The tramlines running into the distance along Maryhill Road mark the route of the No 14 (blue) tram which ran from Milngavie through Hillfoot and Maryhill to the Renfrew Ferry.
Reference: D-OPW 76/15/3
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Maryhill Railway Station, No 14 (blue) tram, railway stations, Renfrew Ferry, streetscenes, trams, tramways