Advertisements for the printer John Graham and for the Clydesdale Banking Company from the Post Office Glasgow directory of 1840-1841.
Graham moved his premises to 181 Trongate during 1840 and advertises this new address. The Clydesdale Bank was founded in 1838 and its directors included leading Glasgow citizens such as James Lumsden, William Mirrlees and James Merry Jnr.
Reference: Mitchell Library, DIR 1840-41
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
advertisements, banks, Clydesdale Bank, Clydesdale Banking Co, directories, Post Office Glasgow directory, printers