The quadrangle at Glasgow City Chambers, 1888. There is access to the quadrangle from Cochrane Street to the south, George Street to the north, and from the Loggia or main entrance hall from the west. This view looks to either the north-west or south-east corner.
Reference: Mitchell Library GC f 725.13 CIT
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
courtyards, entrances, gates, Glasgow City Chambers, municipal buildings, quadrangles