St Vincent Street, looking west from Blythswood Place towards George Square in 1828. The street was laid out in 1809 and named in honour of Admiral Nelson's famous naval victory at Cape St Vincent in 1797. This engraving is by Joseph Swan.
Reference: Mitchell Library, Glasgow Collection
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
carriages, George Square, houses, streetscenes, women