The Hunterian Museum (on the left) at the west end of the College Garden at the University of Glasgow. The museum was designed by William Stark in 1804. In the centre of the engraving is the College Library, where the Foulis Academy was housed between 1753 and 1775. The Common Hall is the sun-lit building to the right of the library.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC 914.14353 SWA
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
College Garden, College Library, Common Hall, domes, Foulis Academy, Hunterian Museum, libraries, museums, Old College, University of Glasgow