The Inner Court of the University of Glasgow was the larger of the two courtyards or quadrangles in the complex off High Street, and lay to the east of the Outer Court. The Foulis Academy held their exhibitions in this court during the former's existence, 1752-1776.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC 941.435 DEN (1804)
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
clock towers, clocks, courtyards, exhibitions, Foulis Academy, Inner Court, Old College, quadrangles, spires, towers, University of Glasgow