Coatbridge Station pictured as it acquires a new roof supplied by the Clyde Structural Iron Co. The photograph is taken from the firm's booklet illustrating its products c 1910. The station had been rebuilt by the Caledonian Railway in 1900.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC 624.10941443 CLY
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Archives
Caledonian Railway Co, Clyde Structural Iron Co, Clyde Structural Steel Co, Clydeside Ironworks, Coatbridge Station, engineers, iron, iron roofs, railway stations, steel, structural engineering