A postcard view of Scotstoun United Free Church at 70 Earlbank Avenue, c 1910.
Designed by H E Clifford, Scotstoun United Free Church was dedicated in 1906. The congregation had been established in 1902, with early services being held in the adjacent church hall. The union of 1929 brought the congregation into the Church of Scotland and the parish became Scotstoun East. Following amalgamations with Scotstoun West (1987) and Whiteinch (1992), the building is now known as Scotstoun and Whiteinch Parish Church.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC Postcards
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Church of Scotland, churches, postcards, Scotstoun and Whiteinch Parish Church, Scotstoun East Parish Church, Scotstoun United Free Church, United Free Church of Scotland