Mosspark Picture House was one of the smaller independent cinemas in Glasgow, known locally as the "Mossie". Opened by Duncan Campbell in 1925, it was sold to Scottish Central Cinemas in 1938. Its site on Paisley Road West proved attractive to property developers and in 1973 it was sold for this purpose and closed.
Reference: Glasgow City Archives, D-CA 8/2296
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries and Archives
cinemas, films, Mossie, Mosspark Picture House, Scottish Central Cinemas